2013. október 25., péntek

Let's begin

Hello!

I am working in architect positions for many years here at Hungary. With 2 quite enough big ERP implementation projects and much more smaller non ERP projects behind my back I feel I could summarize my experiences in how useful to use any arhictecture pricinpals, frameworks during a project life cycle.

What I am thinking on it? If I think back what type of methods, methodologies would have faciliated my job, my work in these projects, or what type of used methods was really useful it shows a very mixed picture in my mind.
Some of used ones wasn't seem to be useful at the project's begin, but was very-very useful at later of the lifecycle, some of not used methods would have been very useful at the end of the lifecycle (usually at go live date).

After the end of my latest big ERP projects now I have time to check my knowledge. One "check tool" will be this blog - through my commenters - other "check tool" are that I have begun to certify my knowledge (get architect certification from the Open Group - at least level 2) and to put my architect knowledge into complete framework (take a TOGAF exam).

Until I reach my 2 big goal, please read these blog's post and help me in the checking :)

Thanks!
Zoltan

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése